I'm such a lucky girl......

Tonight my husband made a wonderful roast in the crock-pot. It stewed all day and he even stuffed whole garlic cloves into the meat as well as bay leaves and a touch of cajun seasoning. It was awesome. I LOVE garlic!!!

In addition to the roast, there was a big batch of buttery corn and to top it off, brownies with caramel and chocolate sauce.....not to mention the wine.

Sweet, right?

I hate to disrespect my husband in any way but he knows I'm trying to lose weight, he knows I've been excersicing more and cutting back on things like cheese, and desserts.

What I don't think he has a clue about is calories in/vs. calories out. I'm going to have to educate him; Or be fat...


Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com



Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.