Weekly Check-In

This week I did much better with my calorie goal. I had a couple of high days where we attended a party one night and had friends over for dinner another. I let myself go a little on those nights, consciously.

The running program is starting to get quite challenging. My legs were so sore yesterday. I am grateful for the two days off this weekend. The running seems to be helping my varicose veins. I have a spot on the side of my thigh where they get kinda ugly and they have minimized significantly.

While I am having a terrible time getting the scale to show any progress, I did take my body measurements again and I've lost a full inch off my waist. I could tell my shorts/pants were sitting a little lower but my rear end and thighs haven't changed yet. You know, that's not 100% true. My rear end is firmer. I noticed that when I was climbing the stairs earlier today; it doesn't jiggle quite as much.

I know it's not an overnight thing and I am seeing a few small improvements but I've been at this for almost 8 weeks now. Oh well. As long as I don't get any bigger I won't complain too much. In fact, if I remember right the first time I tried to lose weight it was about two months before I really started seeing serious progress. I imagine this is different for everyone.

So, I'll keep plugging away at it. Hopefully you will too and maybe something in my experiences will be helpful to you.

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.