13 Week Walk/Run Program - Week 6 - Day 2

Today's objective: Run 2 minutes. Walk 1 minute. Do this 12 times.

To start, I programmed my Gymboss Interval Timer for twelve, two minute/one minute intervals.

I'm starting to recognize the pattern in the program. The first session of the week is the strength building session. It's usually the longest and has the longest run intervals. The next week is much easier and it helps you to focus on your technique again when you aren't so tired. The third session is sort of a combination of the two.

This was my first day with my new Garmin Forerunner 305. My main motivation in purchasing the Garmin Forerunner 305 was to find out my pace and distance that I'm traveling. I thought I was super slow but according to my Forerunner I peaked out at 7.6 mph avaeraging closer to 6.2 during the running intervals. Now I have another way to track my progress and I can't wait to see how I improve!

After I've gotten some experience with it, I'll write an official review of the Garmin Forerunner 305.

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.