No One's Fault But My Own

As you can see by the chart on the right, I am back up to my starting weight. You can also see exactly why by looking at my actual vs. calorie goal graph. I've only gotten close to my goal once this week; I've been way over most days.

I know exactly where the problem lies, obviously I've been keeping track. It's going to require a lifestyle change that is proving to be difficult for me. I'm proud of myself for starting a new healthy habit (running) but I really need to get my calorie intake under control. I will. I'm going to have to hurry though I've already wasted 4 weeks. I should be 4 pounds lighter right now. The only good part is at least I'm not heavier than when I started this whole deal.

Feel free to nag at me!

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com



Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.