13 Week Walk/Run Program - Week 2 - Day 2

Today's objective: Run 1 minute. Walk 2 minutes. Do this 10 times.

I never thought I would be one to say the words run and easy in the same sentence, but compared to last week and the workout a couple of days ago, today was easy. I was sore on the outsides of my ankles and my knees seemed a bit unsteady today. I think that's the result of the longer walk/run earlier this week. I'm glad today was an easier day.

I've essentially been doing cross-country training since I don't run on pavement. There is a dirt road that runs around almost the whole island that I have been using. Mainly because there are a lot of other people that run here and I can learn and get better without being seen. Today though, my little dirt road sanctuary had quite a few people on it. Hopefully this doesn't become the trend; I like the solitude.

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com



Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.