13 Week Walk/Run Program - Week 5 - Day 1

Today's objective: Run 3 minutes. Walk 1 minute. Do this 10 times.

Today I really enjoyed myself.

I worried last week that this day would be too hard with only 1 minute walk intervals. It was amazing because at the end, I felt like I wanted to keep going!

My knees and ankles felt much stronger than in previous weeks and I was able to maintain my rhythm from the start. I'm even starting to itch to go more than three times a week. The book cautions against this to avoid injury though, I'll hold off but I think I'm going to have to add some other type of workout as my energy levels are increasing from the running. Yay!

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.