13 Week Walk/Run Program - Week 4 - Day 3

I am extremely proud to say I've completed 4 full weeks of the 13 week walk/run program! Yay Me!

This is a pretty huge accomplishment for me and I'm still excited to keep going. Next week the intensity bumps up again and I'm a little nervous but I've met all of the challenges so far so I'm pretty sure it will be fine; I'll give it my best shot anyway!

Last night I started re-reading The Beginning Runner's Handbook and even though I read it before I started the program, I saw things that didn't register with me before but now I have some personal experience they make perfect sense.

For example:

Running is good for your skin. Running stimulates circulation, transporting nutrients and flushing out waste products. The result is less subcutaneous fat and clearer skin.

Just last week I had started noticing how much nicer my skin looked. I'm interested in seeing more changes brought about by running. What about you? Any experience in this matter? Let us know in the comments section!

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.