I Failed to Follow My Own Advice

Well, here it is, 8 months after my last post. If you read it, it mentions that my boyfriend broke up with me and I was realizing I was an emotional eater. Up to that point, I was on track, I had managed not to gain any weight despite taking a job with a military contract company that provides room and board and all the food you can eat and I was pretty pleased with myself. Well, I'm not pleased with myself anymore. I'm pretty disgusted really. I've put on 15 pounds in the last 8 months and it's time to slam the brakes on this weight gaining operation, right now.

I've had a lot of life changes in the last 8 month and I'm still on a remote island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. My personal life has stabilized now and I'm ready to get back on track. I'm posting this here with the hopes that someone out there is paying attention and will possibly help hold me accountable. I would love to hire a personal trainer to kick me in the butt, unfortunately that isn't an option out here. So I've got to motivate myself. Actually, my clothes are motivating me pretty well, they aren't comfortable any more and I am not buying bigger ones! There is no reason I can't get back to where I was 8 months ago.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds in 4 months. That's just under 4 pounds a month. This is completely doable but only if I am very careful with my calories. I have to schedule in gym time, get a new calorie tracking book and start now! I'm going to make it a goal to post everyday, I'll add a calorie and exercise tracker and I want you to bug me if I slack off!

I know it can be done, I've done it before so here we go....


Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.