Oh.My.God. - That felt GREAT!!

I finally made it to the gym. It's been an entire month!

Here I thought I was going to miss like two weeks or so. I walked to work when I was still in Helena and I've been riding a bike (in the wind) since I've arrived on the island so I'm not just sitting on my butt but it felt SO good to lift weights again. It felt like an actual workout.

I was quite impressed that I haven't really lost any progress. Just to be safe I reduced the poundage on a few of the exercises but didn't really feel like I needed to. It's been so long I know I will be sore tomorrow. Probably for a few days. I'm not going to be doing any cardio at the gym, not when I bike a few miles a day now. I can't wait for my mountain bike to arrive, this loaner does not fit me at all. That and the bearings are going out...doesn't help the situation. I probably wont see my stuff for another month though. I might just have to walk for awhile.

So now that I'm back at the gym..I'm going to start that ab workout I mentioned before. First I'll post all of the exercises I'll be doing here and then I'll report on how it's going.

Oh and have you been thinking about what you would do if you had all the free food you could eat everyday....I'm in that situation now and I'll be posting about it soon.


Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com



0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.