Ultimate Ab Workout - 4 Week Program

Well, I've had to modify my plan a bit. I originally intended to follow the Sexy Abs In 6 Weeks program that I found on Fitnessmagazine.com but in my new environment I only have a dial up connection and unless I want to wait until I'm old and gray for the videos to load, I opted for a plan that was printable. I don't enjoy trying to figure out exercises from a worded description but I've got to work with what I've got.

So this is a four week plan, no where does it state how often you are supposed to do them. I'm going to shoot for every other day. I'll report back soon and let you know how it's going.

Click here to see the workout.


Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com



1 comments

Blogger said...

Dial up?! My friends *still* give me a hard time because I was using dial up as recently as three years ago. But then, I live in tech happy SF.

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.