Day 13 - 30 Day Trial - Vegetarian

Exercise: 60 minute hike with the dogs -300

Breakfast:
Pita sandwich with tomatoes, sprouts, black olives, hummus and avacado 323 calories

Snack:
1.5 Twix candy bar 434 calories

Lunch:
1/2 c. red beans and rice 90 calories
1 Hansen's Diet Black Cherry soda 0

Snack:
1 cupcake 180 calories

Dinner:
1 container Micheal Angelo's Vegetable lasagna 345

Dessert:
1 Haagen Dazs Raspberry Sorbet & Vanilla Yogurt bar 90 calories

Water:
48oz **updated**

Net calories for the day: 1162 (673 under goal)

Here is my nutritional breakdown for today:
Click for larger image
Notes/observations for the day:
I'm not quite as tired today but it's the weekend and I slept in so...
I'm still not sure I'm getting anything overly exceptional out of this vegetarian trial. I think the small amount of meat I was eating previously was keeping me from having anemia. So far I would say there are probably other changes I could focus on that would be better for me and offer more benefits than the vegetarian diet is.
I will stick it out for the 30 days...you never know, maybe something exciting or profound will happen before then.

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.