Broadcasting My Intentions to the World

I've made a plan.

My new plan involves following a 30 day menu plan that I got from theFitness Magazine website.

I love that all of the meals are low calorie, and very quick to prepare, some of them only take a mere 10 minutes but nothing is boring and the structure helps me out greatly! I've printed out the 30 day calendar listing all of the meals, and the weekly shopping lists. I've already gone shopping for the first weeks groceries and I'm ready to rock!

If you have been to this site before, you will notice that the meals are not vegetarian and you may have also noticed that my daily reports only go to day 22. I'll admit it now....I'm abandoning the 30 day vegetarian trial. (How very half assed of me!) I don't think it is the best thing for me. I usually like to finish what I start but think that I have gathered enough data to prove to myself that ending the trial is the best thing for me to do.

So, in addition to the highly structured meals I am going to give the Stronglifts 5x5 workout plan a try. It comes complete with a spreadsheet for tracking my progress which appeals to my geeky side.

Tomorrow I'll be checking to make sure my gym has all of the equipment I need for this and find out if they have calipers so I can get a body fat measurement. I've taken before pictures.....I'll post them when I'm feeling brave, or maybe after I've seen a little progress. I'm a bit weirded out about posting pictures of myself in a bikini on the internet. (Might improve my stats though!)

My original plan was to make this another 30 day trial but I'm not really excited about that idea. It seemed like a great concept but I'm not sure it fits my personality.

The Stronglifts 5x5 plan is a 3 times a week plan. On the off days, I'm going to go back to doing yoga and on the weekends I will try to get in at least one physical activity.

Ok, now I've posted my intentions to the entire Internet world.....I'll keep you updated on how it goes. I'll also be posting the recipes and giving a review of them as well.

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.