Free Carbs Are Everywhere

I recently traveled for work and the hotel I stayed in offered free breakfast which I thought was great until I saw what was available.

Every single option was either fat free or loaded with carbs. Every. Single. One.

On the airplane, the only thing they offer for free are carbs...pretzels and cookies. I've heard they still give out peanuts on occasion but mysteriously on all of the flights I was on there was someone on board that had a peanut allergy so there were no nut options available of any kind.

In the office, there was birthday cake, chips, and candy...all carbs. Meetings usually involve free cookies or bagels and coffee.

What the heck?

Would it kill people to offer something healthy once in awhile?






0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.