Convincing Argument


This. Right. Here.
 
This video from The Fat Emperor, referred to as the Engineer who knows more than your Doctor at the Diet Doctor website, is right up my alley. I've mentioned before that I am suspicious of Western Medicine as I feel it is more of a money making scheme than a Health Care System. I believe in listening to your own body and very much believe diet is the most important way to take care of yourself and the easiest way to kill yourself under the wrong circumstances.

This also appeals to me as an Engineer. This video might be a bit dry for thrill/entertainment seekers but I like the logical approach.

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.