Week 5 In Review

At this point I'm not sure I can trust my scale. I've fluctuated a pound or two before but the roller coaster results its giving me lately seems a bit odd. I'm thinking of getting a new one or running a series of tests where I weigh something I know won't change to see if it gives me consistent readings or not.

This week was my best calorie week so far, I managed to keep much closer to my goal than previous weeks. I also realized I've been reporting my gross calories rather than my net calories with exercise figured in. Next week I will start reporting net calories so it should look much better.

I see that I forgot to do a weekly report last week, nothing significant happened I guess.

My running program is going great, I just finished week three and I noticed an unexpected side affect; my complexion has greatly improved over the last three weeks. It wasn't horrible before but I'm pretty excited about it right now. I'm sure the increased blood flow helps out all the cells in my body.

I'm not calling this week a rousing success but I see improvements; little ones but I'll take what I can get. I hope I can report at least another pound lost next week. Wish me luck!

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.