13 Week Walk/Run Program - Week 5 - Day 3

Today's objective: Run 3 minutes. Walk 1 minute. Do this 9 times.

I really had to talk myself out of bed this morning. Part of it was because I worked really late last night and didn't have to get out of bed early for work and the rest was just laziness. I finally made it out the door about 40 minutes later than usual.

Thankfully I have a busy schedule the next couple of days because that's what finally convinced me to get up. I wouldn't have been able to make up today's training until monday which is the day before my week 6 training starts. I doubt I would be very successful if I waited that long since I think next week I bump up to 5 minutes! That sounds so huge. All of it has, but I'm doing it!

Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com


Buy the Gymboss Interval Timer

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.