Routine Interrupted

Getting ready to move out of the country has disrupted my exercise routine significantly. I'm squeezing in what I can, walking a lot, a bit of yoga, moving boxes....

When I get where I'm going next week though, I'm going to try a "6 Weeks to Sexy Abs" program I found at Fitness Magazine.com. I can't link directly to it because you have to have an account to view their videos but I'll see if I can put together a breakdown of the exercises and report back on how it works.

Moving to a tropical island means a lot of bathing suit time so I'm going to be a bit obsessive about the workouts I think. Plus I need to make up for lost time.

To see what's going on with the move and how this all came about, visit my other blog Kwajalein Adventure. I leave in three days and I'm starting to freak out a bit. I still need to keep my diet and exercise in check no matter what's going on in my life!


Try the Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com



2 comments

Blogger said...

Good luck with your move! In sympathy of you, I'm having vivid memories of my last cross country move. I almost missed my flight thanks to a hungover friend who arrived late to drive me to the airport and then missed a turn.

I almost wound up stranded at my layover with my two cats and no luggage. A very kind gate assistant got me onto the plane, for which I am eternally grateful.

More than once that day, I had to close my eyes and breath very, very deeply.

Rebecca said...

Thanks. I'm sure everything will be fine. It didn't seem like quite such a big deal until the last couple of days. I guess it's really sinking in. I really hope FP can join me soon.

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.