Dogs Are Great Motivators

If it were up to the dogs, we would be out tromping around in the woods sniffing everything, and saying hi to every dog and human we encounter right about now. What the dogs don't know is that it's only 2 degrees outside at the moment and it's not a good idea for them or me to be exposed to that kind of punishment.

In general though, the dogs do get me out of the house and into the hills much more often that I would normally go by myself. I appreciate them for that. When we're out together I feel safer as well. Certainly no one would mess with a girl that has two large black dogs with her would they?

I've known people that have gotten dogs just because it motivates them to go running or biking.

All that and undying affection too. What a deal!
The Mutts

Calorie Counter at MyFoodDiary.com

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.