This is Going to be Fun

Oh, I very much enjoyed today's workout! It was simple, fairly quick and fun. Fun because it builds progressively so I will add a little more weight each time. Fun because I have a plan, I'm not just wandering round aimlessly trying different machines. Fun because it's not machines.

If you missed the last post, I'm trying out the Stronglifts 5x5 program. I'm going for muscle.

Hilariously enough, I didn't think I had used enough weight for the squats. Hilarious because I am already very sore. I wouldn't be able to walk if I had used more weight.

Only two days in and I am very happy about the structured meal plan. I will post the two recipes I've tried so far. It's a list of 30 meals from FitnessMagazine.com: Healthy Eating Planner: Easy 20-Minute Meals. I printed the calendar page and posted it on the fridge, I printed the weekly shopping lists and did the shopping for one week already. I'm sure there are other people out there that can do this kind of planning already; not me. It's always been sort of a haphazard, half assed attempt at a plan.

I'm feeling positive and inspired. Reviewing what was and wasn't working for me and searching for a new plan was just what I needed. I think I was getting bored with my previous routine.

Change is good!

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.