Day 19 - 30 Day Trial - Vegetarian

Exercise: not today

Breakfast:
1 pkt. instant oatmeal triple berry organic 160 calories
1 lg. banana 120

Lunch:
grilled cheese sandwich 480 calories
pumpkin cake 645

Dinner:
12 spinach raviolis 686 calories
french fries (snacked off the boyfriends plate) 115

Water:
48oz

Net calories for the day: 2206 (371 over goal)

Here is my nutritional breakdown for today:
Click for larger image
Notes/observations for the day:
Uneventful day. I made it through the week at work though....I wanted to skip 4 out of 5 days this week. I maintained my weight this week, no gain, no loss; just what I was going for.

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.