Day 17 - 30 Day Trial - Vegetarian

Exercise: not today (I wasn't feeling well this morning)

Breakfast:
1 large banana 110
Egg and cheese bagel 480

Lunch:
1 c. basamati rice 241
1. c stir fried veggies 278

Dinner:
3 bread sticks 369
2 slices veggie pizza 680

Dessert:
Chocolate lava cake 295

Water:
48oz

Net calories for the day: 2453 (Wowee wow wow!)
I usually try to avoid pizza because it's so full of calories. I probably underestimated too.

Here is my nutritional breakdown for today:
Click for larger image
Notes/observations for the day:
Oddly enough I had a craving today. This surprises me for two reasons....one is because it's been over two weeks and this is the first craving I've had and two, it was for sushi. I love sushi but I wouldn't have expected it to be my craving during this vegetarian trial, especially since I rarely eat it.

I'm not really seeing any big reason to keep up the vegetarian thing after the 30 days. In fact, I've been less healthy during this last 17 days than I was before. I don't think it's just that I'm paying more attention.

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.