Day 9 - 30 Day Trial - Vegetarian

Exercise: not today

Breakfast:
1 pc. Pumpkin pie 310 calories

Lunch:
1 Taco Johns bean burrito 380 calories
1 Taco Johns cheese quesadilla 480

Dinner:
1/2 box Kraft Mac & Cheese (made with 2 tbsp light sour cream instead of butter and milk) 456 calories
1/2 package Yves meatless ground 180
1/2 c. of Hunts tomato sauce 30

Water:
32oz

Net calories for the day: 1836 (1 calorie over goal!!!)

Here is my nutritional breakdown for today:


Notes/observations for the day:
Wow! Look at that sodium! Yikes. Not my best day nutritionally, but still made my calorie goal. (I'm pretty sure I burned that one calorie by blogging!)

I have had a couple of "why bother moments" when searching for something to eat, trying to find something quick AND vegetarian (hence the high calorie lunch)......the problem is I need to go shopping and get some stuff in the house. It's pretty empty.

I hate shopping (*kicking and screaming*)

0 comments

Disclaimer

The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Always seek the advice of your physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this site.